Firefighters called to flat fire in Leamington - The Leamington Observer

Firefighters called to flat fire in Leamington

Leamington Editorial 29th May, 2018   0

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a blaze at a flat in Leamington.

Crews put out the fire in a second floor flat on Tachbrook Road at around 7pm on Monday (May 28).

The blaze was caused by cooking which had been left unattended.




Printing

We can provide all of your printing needs at competitive rates.

Public Notices

View and download all of the public notices in the Leamington Observer.

Announcements

Weddings, Birthdays, Bereavements, Thank you notices, Marriages and more.

Business Directory

From plumbers, to restaurants, we can provide you with all the info you need.