Firefighters called to blaze at Leamington pub - The Leamington Observer

Firefighters called to blaze at Leamington pub

Leamington Editorial 13th Feb, 2016 Updated: 28th Oct, 2016   0

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a kitchen fire at a Leamington pub on Saturday (February 13).

At around 9.30am firefighters were called to a fire in the ground floor kitchen of the Royal Pug on Regent Street.

Breathing equipment and fire hoses were used to deal with the incident. No one was injured.




Business Directory

From plumbers, to restaurants, we can provide you with all the info you need.

Public Notices

View and download all of the public notices in the Leamington Observer.

Announcements

Weddings, Birthdays, Bereavements, Thank you notices, Marriages and more.

Subscribe

Receive a weekly update to your inbox by signing up to our weekly newsletter.