Fire at Salvation Army in Leamington - The Leamington Observer

Fire at Salvation Army in Leamington

Leamington Editorial 5th Jun, 2017 Updated: 5th Jun, 2017   0

FIREFIGHTERS were called to a extinguish a blaze at The Salvation Army building.

At around 9pm on Saturday (June 3) crews found the two storey building on Chapel Street alight.

Some of the building was affected by smoke and fire after a fan overheated in the toilets.

Emergency services were at the scene for around an hour.




Announcements

Weddings, Birthdays, Bereavements, Thank you notices, Marriages and more.

Reader Travel

Check out all of the latest reader travel offers to get your hands on some free gifts.

Online Editions

Catch up on your local news by reading our e-editions on the Leamington Observer.

Advertising

Advertise with the Leamington Observer to reach your audience