Electrical fault likely cause of Warwick Gates house fire - The Leamington Observer

Electrical fault likely cause of Warwick Gates house fire

Leamington Editorial 3rd Sep, 2015 Updated: 28th Oct, 2016   0

AN ELECTRICAL fault is believed to have caused a fire on Warwick Gates.

A 999 call was made on Thursday morning (September 3) after neighbours spotted smoke coming from the second floor of a home on Cicero Approach.

Crews attended the scene around 11.15am and used a hose reel to put out the fire.

No-one is believed to have been injured.




Announcements

Weddings, Birthdays, Bereavements, Thank you notices, Marriages and more.

Advertising

Advertise with the Leamington Observer to reach your audience

Recruitment

Find a career you'll love with our free career finder website.

Subscribe

Receive a weekly update to your inbox by signing up to our weekly newsletter.