Crews tackle flat fire - The Leamington Observer

Crews tackle flat fire

Leamington Editorial 4th Jun, 2018 Updated: 4th Jun, 2018   0

IT TOOK firefighters three hours to tackle a blaze at a flat in Leamington.

The flat was ‘well alight’ as crews arrived in Warwick Terrace yesterday (June 3) around 7pm.

Nobody was injured in the fire but the flat was badly smoke-damaged, with nearly half of it ravaged by fire.

It is thought the blaze was caused by an overloaded electrical socket.




Announcements

Weddings, Birthdays, Bereavements, Thank you notices, Marriages and more.

Subscribe

Receive a weekly update to your inbox by signing up to our weekly newsletter.

Advertising

Advertise with the Leamington Observer to reach your audience

Public Notices

View and download all of the public notices in the Leamington Observer.