Blaze hits Warwick home

By Kevin Unitt Wednesday 02 January 2013 Updated: 07/01 08:20

Latest News

Buy photos » Picture courtesy of Graham Eglen at www.fire-engine-photos.com

A WOMAN was treated for serious smoke inhalation after a fire in Warwick on New Year's Eve (Monday).

West Midlands Ambulance Service was called to the property in Yeomanry Close at about 2pm.

A spokesman said: “Ambulance crews treated a woman in her sixties for serious smoke inhalation.

“The patient was given oxygen therapy and her condition stabilised before she was conveyed to the University Hospital Coventry for further assessment and treatment.”

Regional news »


Stratford Observer
Stratford on Avon man jailed for raping prostitute

A MAN from Stratford who raped a prostitute twice as ...

Rugby Observer
Police seek man in sexual assault investigation

POLICE are trying to trace a man who may be ...

Coventry Observer
Two Coventry men arrested in connection with Belgium murder

TWO men from Coventry have been arrested on suspicion of ...

Redditch Standard
Norovirus closes hospital ward

AN OUTBREAK of norovirus has forced a ward to close ...