Blaze hits Warwick home

By Kevin Unitt Wednesday 02 January 2013 Updated: 07/01 08:20

Latest News

Buy photos » Picture courtesy of Graham Eglen at www.fire-engine-photos.com

A WOMAN was treated for serious smoke inhalation after a fire in Warwick on New Year's Eve (Monday).

West Midlands Ambulance Service was called to the property in Yeomanry Close at about 2pm.

A spokesman said: “Ambulance crews treated a woman in her sixties for serious smoke inhalation.

“The patient was given oxygen therapy and her condition stabilised before she was conveyed to the University Hospital Coventry for further assessment and treatment.”

Popular »

More news »

Concern for missing Warwick man

POLICE are becoming increasingly concerned for the welfare

Calendar to boost homeless charities

A CALENDAR featuring homeless people across Warwickshire is

Monika's media hopes

A BUDDING TV presenter from Leamington is looking

Cash boost for Paralympic skier Anna Turney

A PARALYMPIAN'S push for medals at next year's

Regional news »


Stratford Observer
Great War poppy tribute at Stratford's Minories Courtyard

A PLACE to honour those killed in the First World ...

Rugby Observer
MP promoted to MoD

MP Mark Pawsey has been promoted to a role in ...

Coventry Observer
Man from Coventry dies at Global Gathering festival

A MAN who died after falling ill at the Global ...

Redditch Standard
Hospital risk rating increases

THE RISK rating of the Trust which runs the county's ...