Blaze hits Warwick home

By Kevin Unitt Wednesday 02 January 2013 Updated: 07/01 08:20

Latest News

Buy photos » Picture courtesy of Graham Eglen at www.fire-engine-photos.com

A WOMAN was treated for serious smoke inhalation after a fire in Warwick on New Year's Eve (Monday).

West Midlands Ambulance Service was called to the property in Yeomanry Close at about 2pm.

A spokesman said: “Ambulance crews treated a woman in her sixties for serious smoke inhalation.

“The patient was given oxygen therapy and her condition stabilised before she was conveyed to the University Hospital Coventry for further assessment and treatment.”

Popular »

More news »

Concern for missing Warwick man

POLICE are becoming increasingly concerned for the welfare

Calendar to boost homeless charities

A CALENDAR featuring homeless people across Warwickshire is

Monika's media hopes

A BUDDING TV presenter from Leamington is looking

Cash boost for Paralympic skier Anna Turney

A PARALYMPIAN'S push for medals at next year's

Regional news »


Stratford Observer
Stratford District Council to explain vote registration changes

CHANGES to how people register to vote have been introduced. ...

Rugby Observer
A good day for A level students as pass rates ...

A LEVEL pass rates have been maintained by our schools ...

Coventry Observer
The 'divine intervention' behind shock Sky Blues Ricoh deal

SKY BLUES fans had their prayers answered this morning - ...

Redditch Standard
GCSE pupils hit the mark

THOUSANDS of school pupils in the borough and beyond celebrated ...