House fire in Whitnash

By Kevin Unitt Friday 28 December 2012 Updated: 03/01 13:05

Latest News

Buy photos » Picture courtesy of Graham Eglen at www.fire-engine-photos.com

TWO people were treated for smoke inhalation after a fire in Whitnash in the early hours of Friday morning (December 28).

Two fire engines were sent to Home Farm Crescent just after 4am and fire crews later extinguished the blaze.

Ambulance service staff, also in attendance, treated two people for mild smoke inhalation.

Fire crews confirmed that two smoke detectors, previously installed by Warwickshire Fire and Rescue Service, had quickly alerted the pair to the fire.

Regional news »


Stratford Observer
District council hands over £2,215 of travel tokens to charity

STRATFORD District Council has handed over £2,215 worth of unused ...

Rugby Observer
St George to ride into Rugby

ST GEORGE and his trusted knights will ride into town ...

Coventry Observer
Indebted Wasps may seek fans' loans and pay back council ...

INDEBTED rugby club Wasps want to raise up to £30million ...

Redditch Standard
Fears for Redditch patients after Worcester meltdown

CAMPAIGNERS fighting to save services at the Alexandra Hospital have ...