Blaze hits Warwick home

By Kevin Unitt Wednesday 02 January 2013 Updated: 02/01 08:36

Latest News

Buy photos » Picture courtesy of Graham Eglen at www.fire-engine-photos.com

A WOMAN was treated for serious smoke inhalation after a fire in Warwick on New Year's Eve (Monday).

West Midlands Ambulance Service was called to the property in Yeomanry Close at about 2pm.

A spokesman said: “Ambulance crews treated a woman in her sixties for serious smoke inhalation.

“The patient was given oxygen therapy and her condition stabilised before she was conveyed to the University Hospital Coventry for further assessment and treatment.”

Regional news »


Stratford Observer
District council hands over £2,215 of travel tokens to charity

STRATFORD District Council has handed over £2,215 worth of unused ...

Rugby Observer
St George to ride into Rugby

ST GEORGE and his trusted knights will ride into town ...

Coventry Observer
Indebted Wasps may seek fans' loans and pay back council ...

INDEBTED rugby club Wasps want to raise up to £30million ...

Redditch Standard
Fears for Redditch patients after Worcester meltdown

CAMPAIGNERS fighting to save services at the Alexandra Hospital have ...