Blaze hits Warwick home

By Kevin Unitt Wednesday 02 January 2013 Updated: 02/01 08:36

Latest News

Buy photos » Picture courtesy of Graham Eglen at www.fire-engine-photos.com

A WOMAN was treated for serious smoke inhalation after a fire in Warwick on New Year's Eve (Monday).

West Midlands Ambulance Service was called to the property in Yeomanry Close at about 2pm.

A spokesman said: “Ambulance crews treated a woman in her sixties for serious smoke inhalation.

“The patient was given oxygen therapy and her condition stabilised before she was conveyed to the University Hospital Coventry for further assessment and treatment.”

Popular »

More news »

Cash boost for Paralympic skier Anna Turney

A PARALYMPIAN'S push for medals at next year's

Property expert Caroline Newman shares knowledge on TV

PROPERTY expert Caroline Newman shares her knowledge with

Stargazers to hold astronomy event near Leamington

STARGAZERS are being urged to look to the

Huge number of 999 calls on New Year's Eve

BOOZE-fuelled fights, assaults, falls and overdoses saw West

Regional news »


Stratford Observer
More houses needed to make Core Strategy sound

MORE homes than originally planned will need to be built ...

Rugby Observer
Rugby World Cup trophy coming 'home' in August

RUGBY'S coming home in August when the Webb Ellis Trophy ...

Coventry Observer
Revealed: Leaked email exposes Geoffrey Robinson MP's resignation plan

THE Coventry Observer can today reveal a leaked email which ...

Redditch Standard
Will you be joining Alex Hospital Rally?

A MASS rally and march to save services at the ...