House fire in Whitnash

By Kevin Unitt Friday 28 December 2012 Updated: 03/01 13:05

Latest News

Buy photos » Picture courtesy of Graham Eglen at www.fire-engine-photos.com

TWO people were treated for smoke inhalation after a fire in Whitnash in the early hours of Friday morning (December 28).

Two fire engines were sent to Home Farm Crescent just after 4am and fire crews later extinguished the blaze.

Ambulance service staff, also in attendance, treated two people for mild smoke inhalation.

Fire crews confirmed that two smoke detectors, previously installed by Warwickshire Fire and Rescue Service, had quickly alerted the pair to the fire.

Regional news »


Stratford Observer
Salford pupils handed fire safety award

SAFETY-CONSCIOUS pupils at Salford Priors Primary have been named fire ...

Rugby Observer
Anne Hathaway's Cottage needs your Heathrow vote

ANNE Hathaway's Cottage and the Midlands needs your help. Visit ...

Coventry Observer
Man from Coventry dies at Global Gathering festival

A MAN who died after falling ill at the Global ...

Redditch Standard
Hospital risk rating increases

THE RISK rating of the Trust which runs the county's ...