Blaze hits Warwick home

By Kevin Unitt Wednesday 02 January 2013 Updated: 02/01 08:36

Latest News

Buy photos » Picture courtesy of Graham Eglen at www.fire-engine-photos.com

A WOMAN was treated for serious smoke inhalation after a fire in Warwick on New Year's Eve (Monday).

West Midlands Ambulance Service was called to the property in Yeomanry Close at about 2pm.

A spokesman said: “Ambulance crews treated a woman in her sixties for serious smoke inhalation.

“The patient was given oxygen therapy and her condition stabilised before she was conveyed to the University Hospital Coventry for further assessment and treatment.”

Regional news »


Stratford Observer
Dame Judi Dench and Sir Patrick Stewart become patrons

DAME Judi Dench and Sir Patrick Stewart have joined fellow ...

Rugby Observer
Community groups can bid for council cash

COMMUNITY and voluntary organisations can now apply for a grant ...

Coventry Observer
Win tickets to National Homebuilding and Renovating Show

BTHE NATIONAL Homebuilding & Renovating Show - with a record ...

Redditch Standard
Following the yellow brick road

THERE was no place like school for Beoley pupils taking ...