Blaze hits Warwick home

By Kevin Unitt Wednesday 02 January 2013 Updated: 02/01 08:36

Latest News

Buy photos » Picture courtesy of Graham Eglen at www.fire-engine-photos.com

A WOMAN was treated for serious smoke inhalation after a fire in Warwick on New Year's Eve (Monday).

West Midlands Ambulance Service was called to the property in Yeomanry Close at about 2pm.

A spokesman said: “Ambulance crews treated a woman in her sixties for serious smoke inhalation.

“The patient was given oxygen therapy and her condition stabilised before she was conveyed to the University Hospital Coventry for further assessment and treatment.”

Popular »

More news »

Cash boost for Paralympic skier Anna Turney

A PARALYMPIAN'S push for medals at next year's

Property expert Caroline Newman shares knowledge on TV

PROPERTY expert Caroline Newman shares her knowledge with

Stargazers to hold astronomy event near Leamington

STARGAZERS are being urged to look to the

Huge number of 999 calls on New Year's Eve

BOOZE-fuelled fights, assaults, falls and overdoses saw West

Regional news »


Stratford Observer
Busy summer for Stratford Boat Club

IT HAS been a busy summer on the water for ...

Rugby Observer
A good day for A level students as pass rates ...

A LEVEL pass rates have been maintained by our schools ...

Coventry Observer
Sky Blues fans remain hopeful despite no Ricoh Arena return

MONTHS of campaigning by Sky Blues fans may have gone ...

Redditch Standard
Alcester man jailed for driving dangerously with no licence or ...

AFTER driving a Transit van through residential areas at up ...