Hi: 3° Lo:-4°
By Kevin Unitt Friday 28 December 2012 Updated: 03/01 13:05
TWO people were treated for smoke inhalation after a fire in Whitnash in the early hours of Friday morning (December 28).
Two fire engines were sent to Home Farm Crescent just after 4am and fire crews later extinguished the blaze.
Ambulance service staff, also in attendance, treated two people for mild smoke inhalation.
Fire crews confirmed that two smoke detectors, previously installed by Warwickshire Fire and Rescue Service, had quickly alerted the pair to the fire.
A PARALYMPIAN'S push for medals at next year's
PROPERTY expert Caroline Newman shares her knowledge with
STARGAZERS are being urged to look to the
A WOMAN was treated for serious smoke inhalation
AGE was certainly no barrier as young and old scooped ...
A TEENAGER has been arrested on suspicion of possession of ...
A RETIRED teacher from Coventry has been told he is ...