Blaze hits Warwick home

By Kevin Unitt Wednesday 02 January 2013 Updated: 02/01 08:36

Latest News

Buy photos » Picture courtesy of Graham Eglen at www.fire-engine-photos.com

A WOMAN was treated for serious smoke inhalation after a fire in Warwick on New Year's Eve (Monday).

West Midlands Ambulance Service was called to the property in Yeomanry Close at about 2pm.

A spokesman said: “Ambulance crews treated a woman in her sixties for serious smoke inhalation.

“The patient was given oxygen therapy and her condition stabilised before she was conveyed to the University Hospital Coventry for further assessment and treatment.”

Regional news »


Stratford Observer
Tribute paid to Global Gathering reveller who fell ill and ...

A MAN who died after falling ill at the Global ...

Rugby Observer
Anne Hathaway's Cottage needs your Heathrow vote

ANNE Hathaway's Cottage and the Midlands needs your help. Visit ...

Coventry Observer
Anne Hathaway's Cottage needs your Heathrow vote

ANNE Hathaway's Cottage and the Midlands needs your help. Visit ...

Redditch Standard
Unpaid work for benefit fraudster

A WOMAN who claimed over £7,300 in benefits while working ...