Blaze hits Warwick home

By Kevin Unitt Wednesday 02 January 2013 Updated: 02/01 08:36

Latest News

Buy photos » Picture courtesy of Graham Eglen at www.fire-engine-photos.com

A WOMAN was treated for serious smoke inhalation after a fire in Warwick on New Year's Eve (Monday).

West Midlands Ambulance Service was called to the property in Yeomanry Close at about 2pm.

A spokesman said: “Ambulance crews treated a woman in her sixties for serious smoke inhalation.

“The patient was given oxygen therapy and her condition stabilised before she was conveyed to the University Hospital Coventry for further assessment and treatment.”

Popular »

More news »

Cash boost for Paralympic skier Anna Turney

A PARALYMPIAN'S push for medals at next year's

Property expert Caroline Newman shares knowledge on TV

PROPERTY expert Caroline Newman shares her knowledge with

Stargazers to hold astronomy event near Leamington

STARGAZERS are being urged to look to the

Huge number of 999 calls on New Year's Eve

BOOZE-fuelled fights, assaults, falls and overdoses saw West

Regional news »


Stratford Observer
Teenagers seriously as car overturns near Alcester

THREE teenagers were taken to hospital after their car overturned ...

Rugby Observer
Rugby's little lifesaver Sienna over the moon with award

'SUPERSTAR' Sienna Adderley - the five-year-old Rugby girl who kept ...

Coventry Observer
Coventry Labour councillor's private apology for Nazi slur is 'not ...

OUTRAGED residents publicly accused of making 'racist' comments and being ...

Redditch Standard
Teenagers hospitalised after car overturns

THREE teenagers were taken to hospital after their car overturned ...