House fire in Whitnash

By Kevin Unitt Friday 28 December 2012 Updated: 31/12 08:54

Latest News

Buy photos » Picture courtesy of Graham Eglen at www.fire-engine-photos.com

TWO people were treated for smoke inhalation after a fire in Whitnash in the early hours of Friday morning (December 28).

Two fire engines were sent to Home Farm Crescent just after 4am and fire crews later extinguished the blaze.

Ambulance service staff, also in attendance, treated two people for mild smoke inhalation.

Fire crews confirmed that two smoke detectors, previously installed by Warwickshire Fire and Rescue Service, had quickly alerted the pair to the fire.

Popular »

More news »

Blaze hits Warwick home

A WOMAN was treated for serious smoke inhalation

Huge number of 999 calls on New Year's Eve

BOOZE-fuelled fights, assaults, falls and overdoses saw West

TOWIE star meets Leamington slimmers

The only way was Slimming World for reality

Two arrested after 'road rage' in Leamington

TWO people were arrested in Leamington after a

Regional news »


Stratford Observer
Leukaemia mum tells of battle for 'miracle' children

A LEUKAEMIA survivor who delayed treatment to start a family ...

Rugby Observer
Addict sold stolen ring for less than three hundredths of ...

JAMES Fallon had no idea a diamond ring stolen in ...

Coventry Observer
Six men in court over murder of Coventry mum

SIX men have been charged in connection with the murder ...

Redditch Standard
Cowardly attack on young woman

A YOUNG woman was dragged across a road and repeatedly ...