Blaze hits Warwick home

By Kevin Unitt Wednesday 02 January 2013 Updated: 02/01 08:36

Latest News

Buy photos » Picture courtesy of Graham Eglen at www.fire-engine-photos.com

A WOMAN was treated for serious smoke inhalation after a fire in Warwick on New Year's Eve (Monday).

West Midlands Ambulance Service was called to the property in Yeomanry Close at about 2pm.

A spokesman said: “Ambulance crews treated a woman in her sixties for serious smoke inhalation.

“The patient was given oxygen therapy and her condition stabilised before she was conveyed to the University Hospital Coventry for further assessment and treatment.”

Popular »

More news »

Huge number of 999 calls on New Year's Eve

BOOZE-fuelled fights, assaults, falls and overdoses saw West

TOWIE star meets Leamington slimmers

The only way was Slimming World for reality

House fire in Whitnash

TWO people were treated for smoke inhalation after

Two arrested after 'road rage' in Leamington

TWO people were arrested in Leamington after a

Regional news »


Stratford Observer
Warwickshire College head quits job

THE PRINCIPAL of Warwickshire College is quitting just weeks after ...

Rugby Observer
newton murder+pics

A MURDER investigation is underway after a young Rugby man ...

Coventry Observer
Campaigners fight on after council confirms pool closure

CAMPAIGNERS fighting to keep Coventry's 50metre pool open have vowed ...

Redditch Standard
Family of missing Hollywood woman make emotional appeal for help

THE FAMILY of Hollywood woman Eve Cullen, who has now ...