House fire in Whitnash

By Kevin Unitt Friday 28 December 2012 Updated: 28/12 08:56

Latest News

Buy photos » Picture courtesy of Graham Eglen at www.fire-engine-photos.com

TWO people were treated for smoke inhalation after a fire in Whitnash in the early hours of Friday morning (December 28).

Two fire engines were sent to Home Farm Crescent just after 4am and fire crews later extinguished the blaze.

Ambulance service staff, also in attendance, treated two people for mild smoke inhalation.

Fire crews confirmed that two smoke detectors, previously installed by Warwickshire Fire and Rescue Service, had quickly alerted the pair to the fire.

Regional news »


Stratford Observer
Stratford on Avon man jailed for raping prostitute

A MAN from Stratford who raped a prostitute twice as ...

Rugby Observer
Police seek man in sexual assault investigation

POLICE are trying to trace a man who may be ...

Coventry Observer
Godiva Festival faces council cuts axe

COVENTRY’S much-celebrated annual Godiva Festival could be held every two ...

Redditch Standard
Four-hour ambulance staff strike

MORE than two thirds of ambulance staff went out on ...